Bitter Melon Avocado smoothie image will be added soon, run out of bitter melons 🙂
Bitter Melon Avocado Smoothie
By May 23, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
This green smoothie with Bitter Melon and Avocado needs a juicer and blender for best result.
- ½ bitter melon aka bitter gourd remove seeds and pith, chopped coarsely
- ½ -1 avocado chopped roughly
- pinch salt & black pepper
- ½ - 1 teaspoon shiracha Thai chili-garlic sauce, substitute tabasco or tomato juice if less hot
- Add in a blender half or whole avocado with extracted bitter melon juice and pinch of salt & black pepper. If you like spiciness add ½-1 tsp of Shiracha.
You can replace shiracha with tabasco or tomato juice if less heat
- Juicing avocados or bananas produces a puree rather than a juice. They are gelatinous fruits as, peaches, pears, kiwi and mango they all have soluble fiber and are better used in a blender.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress