Bitter Melon Juice with Chaat Masala Image will be added soon, run out of bitter melons 🙂
Bitter Melon Juice with Chaat Masala
By May 23, 2014Published:
- Yield: 200-250ml (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
Chaat Masala, a typical Indian spice mix added on fruits, raita's, salads, potatoes. As seasoning it enhances the tangy flavor
- 1 medium size bitter melon aka bitter gourd remove seeds and pith, chopped coarsely
- ½ cm ginger or finely grated ½ -1 tsp
- pinch salt
- ½ - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch chaat masala sprinkled on top
- pinch pepper powder sprinkled on top
- Blend the chopped bittergourd, ginger and salt with enough water, strain this juice and add the lemon juice per need. Serve this juice topped with chaat masala and pepper powder.
- Juicing machine: add bitter melon and ginger through the feeder and pour in glass with lemon juice add water if needed. Mix together and sprinkle powders on top.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress