Bitter Melon Beetroot Juice image will be added soon, run out of bitter melons 🙂
Bitter Melon Beetroot Juice
By May 23, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
Bitter Melon with Beetroot combination balances bitter flavor by enhancing the sweetness. Ginger gives a bit of sharpness, you can omit if you prefer a milder taste.
- ½ bitter melon aka bitter gourd remove seeds and pith, chopped coarsely
- 2 small beetroot 1 big, raw or cooked (chopped for blender)
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely grated or powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or stevia (easier to dilute than sugars)
- 1 medium carrot substitute
- Put the bitter melon, beetroot and ginger through the fruit juicer, separate as much foam.
Add honey or stevia to taste.
Instead of beetroot you could substitute instead carrot and make bitter melon carrot juice.
- If you would like to make adjustments suiting your palate, balance by using salt, lemon juice or honey with small adjustments to your liking.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress