Bitter Melon Pineapple, Guava juice image will be added soon, run out of bitter melons 🙂
Bitter Melon Pineapple, Guava Juice
By May 23, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
A tropical mix for the juicer with fresh Pineapple, if Guava is harder to get use Mango instead.
- ½ medium size bitter melon aka bitter gourd remove seeds and pith, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup pineapple cut in chunks
- 1 cup guava cut in chunks
- 1 cup mango substitute, remove pit
- 1 apple substitute/optional,
- ½ small papaya substitute/optional
- honey or sugar syrup sweeten to taste
- In fruit juicing machine feed fruits, let the juice stand for a few minutes for the foam to separate before pouring into glasses. A thin layer of foam can be attractive a thick layer is not pleasant for drinking. Add honey or sugar syrup to taste.
The foam/froth is mostly oxidized as it is the product of a mixture of minerals and “trapped” air bubbles.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress